Monday, November 23, 2009

Prayers for Ms. Flor Tica, Teacher, Former College Dean of SIC College Department

This after noon I received a chat message via Facebook from Yvette Rodriguez-Diaz who is abroad asking if the post she received is accurate that Ma'm Flor Tica her former HS Teacher has passed away. I promised to verify and called S.I.C and talked with Ms. Lanie Ninonuevo, who confirmed that Ms. Flor Tica joined the Lord yesterday, November 22, 2009 and her remains lie at the St. Peter's Memorial Chapel along MH del Pilar St. in Tanay, Rizal. Schedule of her interment is not yet set and will be posted later.
WE PRAY FOR HER PEACEFUL REUNION WITH THE CREATOR AND OFFER OUR SINCEREST CONDOLENCES TO HER FAMILY AND LOVED ONES.

.......................................................................................

Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:45 pm in sicaa_comm, Beth Tungohan in Chicago posted:

"She was a former co-teacher and amused her by my "kakulitan" during our unguarded moments...Very nice friend...she will be missed, I pray for her eternal repose.

beth"

......................................................................................

Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:11 pm Ellen Mariano HS65 from Toronto posted at sicaa_comm,

This is a shock on my part. Flor is a bosom friend of mine and was never told that she has any ailment. My heart and love go to Fe and Portia and my deepest sympathy to Rudy. I'll remember her in my prayers and mass will be offered to her. May she rest in peace.

ellen mariano

......................................................................................

3 comments:

LAARNI said...

To the family of Mrs. Tica,

On behalf of Batch '78-'79, we would like to extend our deepest sympathy. Mrs. Tica was a guiding light to our path to destiny. Her hands are firm but her heart was soft. She called a spade a spade and I love that about her. Mrs Tica, wherever you are-please accept my heartfelt gratitude for everything you did for us.

May God Rest Her Soul.

Laarni

Anonymous said...

On behalf of all the SICAA'ns here in Toronto, we offered our deepest sympathy to the families. May she rest in peace

SICAA GTA

Unknown said...

To the Family of Mrs Flor Tica,

In behalf of batch 75/76 pinapaabot po namin ang taos pusong pkikiramay sa mga naulila ni Mrs Tica.Maraming salamat po sa mga bagay na natutunan po nmin sa inyo.You will always be remembered specially in my prayers.May your soul rest in peace.

Merlyn